ImTheChaka

[Xbox] Severe Crashing Issue.

On Xbox there seems to be a major issue with chunk loading issues. If you travel to far from where you spawned or load in too many chunks at a time your game will crash, this makes it nearly impossible to get anywhere from where you started. There is a work around however, You just need to save and quit after travelling for a while.

[Update] A few people have said that its not exploring and that it's items that have a "Fuel" in them, and if you leave them running when you explore you crash, others say they don't crash at all, and It might have to do with what Console you have. Im assuming Xbox One has the worse of it, Then Xbox One S and Finally the Xbox X. I happened to notice its about 20-25 chunks of exploring before the game breaks.

I'm having the same problem. The games unplayable right now. If they get it fixed it think I'll be spending a lot of time on it.

• Like 1

I play on the Xbox One X and haven’t had issues with crashing.  All of my friends crash on Xbox One S after traveling out of their starting zone.

• Like 1