Sign in to follow this  
Soji

Xbox crash issue

This game has potential problem being is that I get 5-10 min of game time and it crashes iv seen people say just exit and save and reload map keep playing but I don’t want to have to keep reloading every 10 min it’s a joke ..... we had to pay for this game so it needs to at least stay active please fix this issue I’m fine with any other bug but I can’t even play it so when will there be a hot fix for it please 

• Like 1

I also have this same issue, plus there is no method to manually save so almost all the crashes result in a loss of progress. Adding on to this anytime I attempt to fly on my pteradon, it crashes I assume due to loading chunks

On 4/14/2018 at 5:33 PM, ImTheChaka said:

The only way of saving is, to save and quit so make sure you do it often.

Hit start to bring up the menu, then press X, Y, LB, RB at the same time, which will bring up Admin Commands.  Type SaveWorld and click the Admin button to save without logging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Morridin said:

Hit start to bring up the menu, then press X, Y, LB, RB at the same time, which will bring up Admin Commands.  Type SaveWorld and click the Admin button to save without logging.

You are a life saver man. I will definitely be playing around with this more often. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this